We offer the Best Garage Door Service in the Business
Bayside Garage Doors technicians specialize in residential and commercial garage door repairs. We guarantee efficient service with 100% customer satisfaction. We offer estimates on new doors, emergency service at no extra charge and lifetime warranties are available. Please see our list of services below and don’t hesitate to contact us for further information.
Garage Door Repair
Our wide range of services include but are not limited to, springs, cables, panels, tracks and openers. We also install brand new garage door systems made by the major manufacturers such as CHI Doors, Clopay, Amarr, Genie, Wayne Dalton and many more.
Services We Offer:
- Broken Spring Replacements (torsion and extension)
- Door Off Track / Crooked Door
- Broken Cables
- Worn Rollers
- Panel Replacements
- Hurricane Packages
- Door Maintenance
- *Lifetime Warranties Available
- Keyless Entries
- Lightning Damage
- Broken Belt
- Opener Remote
- Multi-Function Wall Controls
- Update Frequencies
- Safety Sensors
- Gear and Sprocket Replacements
- Circuit Board Replacements
We can help with any garage door or garage door opener related repairs.
We believe in educating the customer before helping them make an informed decision on any repair or maintenance job. When you call, you will get a live voice on the phone, and a knowledgeable one at that. In addition to offering top quality products at unbeatable prices, we maintain the highest level of service for all of our customers.
Here are some of the most common problems with garage doors and openers:
DOOR WON’T OPEN
While most people would say it’s the garage door opener, it could actually be a broken spring on your garage door. The springs do most of the heavy lifting to move your garage door. If your garage door is suddenly not raising, you may need garage door spring repair.
Here are a few signs:
- Your door only opens a couple to a few inches – then stops.
- If you disconnect from your garage door opener, the door will be extremely heavy
- You may have heard a loud noise in the past couple of days
- If you look at the springs (which are mounted above the door on a bar), you will see a gap between the halves of the spring.
Springs are under a great deal of tension and can inflict serious injuries, so this is not a good DIY job. Instead, call our expertly-trained professionals at Bayside Garage Doors to fix your broken spring!
OPENER ELECTRONICS AND CONTROLS
Transmitters, keypads, circuit boards, wall buttons, rpm sensors, and photo eyes make up your garage door opener. If one of these electronic components stops functioning properly, it can affect the entire electronic system causing it to become inoperable.
DOOR WON’T CLOSE
- The “eyes” are located 6” from the floor on the track or just outside the track of your garage door. They shine an infrared beam across the garage opening. When that beam is broken, the garage door opener will not close with your transmitters.
- This can happen because the safety photo eyes have become faulty or misaligned and no longer “see” each other. This may be a result of being bumped or from some type of power surge.
- The eyes are a significant part of the safety system of your garage door opener, and their proper function is essential to keeping your system safe. Call Bayside Garage Doors to repair your safety sensors.
MOTORS AND DRIVE GEARS
- All openers have motors and a drive system. Over time these wear out due to usage and become too weak to open or close the garage door.
- If you notice a difference in the way your door has been operating, call Bayside right away to avoid further damage and safety risks.
CROOKED DOOR / DOOR OFF TRACK
Cables are held under tension by the torsion springs. If one side becomes jammed, the cables can come loose. This can be due to worn out rollers and bearings, worn out springs, and/or vehicle impact. If a cable comes off, the door may come off the track and roller may fall out and cause the door to fall. It will be extremely dangerous to operate the door.
LACK OF MAINTENANCE
Garage doors and openers must be lubricated and properly maintained on a regular basis. Over time, hardware will become worn and if not maintained properly, or was not professionally installed, it can become misaligned and fall off the tracks.
We offer lifetime warranties on our products and services. Ask us for details. Some exclusions apply.
When it comes to your garage door, safety and maintenance are one-in-the-same. A well-maintained garage door is a safe garage door.
Your garage door is the largest moving object on your home and in many cases the most used door. A double wide garage door can weigh 500 pounds or more, thus proper safety and maintenance is critical.
Most garage door injuries can be accredited to two things: lack of education lack of maintenance. That’s why we’re committed to helping our customers understand the best and simplest ways to care for their doors. We offer maintenance packages so you don’t have to worry about it; you can just let us take care of it. Call us today to setup your maintenance schedule.
In Florida, all garage doors are required to meet certain specifications for hurricanes. At Bayside Garage Doors, we stay up-to-date on current codes and make sure you are in compliance with all state and local codes. Call now for our unbeatable-low-price, hurricane reinforcement package.
STARTING AT $499
Call Us Now
24/7 Garage Repair Service