Our experts are here to help you choose the right style of door(s) for your home.
To help you decide, here are four key items to consider when choosing a garage door.
- Door Type
- Short panel: Raised short-panel, traditional garage door
- Long panel: Raised long-panel, traditional garage door
- Carriage House Style: These doors open like a traditional overhead door but give the appearance of opening out by the handles on the outside of the door.
- Full-View Aluminum: Draws a substantial presence, even with its simplicity. Clean lines and sleek glass door panels achieve the streamlined look that transforms your home or business.
- Wrought Iron: The panels are constructed with 16-gauge steel, rolled and formed for strength and durability, and are urethane foam insulated to fight off the elements and provide a lifetime of smooth quiet operation and light enough to open with standard garage door openers.
- Steel: This is the most common material and least expensive for garage doors. Low maintenance and pre-painted colors are the main factors in maintaining the low-cost of these garage doors.
- Wood: Natural wood doors offer warmth and elegance. This material can be painted or stained to match your home.
- Wood composite: Made of recycled materials, this door material is low maintenance and can be painted or stained to match your home.
- A properly insulated garage door will save you money on your energy bill and provide noise reduction for your new garage door.
- Your budget is a factor when deciding on insulation. Typically, the more insulated a garage door the more it will cost. The more insulation, the more energy efficient and this could save you money over time.
- This is measured in R-value. The higher the R-value the better insulated the door is.
- We have many doors to choose from and our experts can help you choose the right door to fit your budget.
Call Us Now
you need an immediate response